Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 21, 2012

Making Me Happy Monday

These are the things that are making me happy today...You know Mondays always need a little lift!
I FINALLY found Scentos!! Yay! My students (and me) went nut-so over them!!

I'm just loving my black, sparkly TOMS that I got for Mother's Day. They are so awesome!!

In other news, we started our ocean unit today & I snapped these pictures of some of my math & literacy work stations. My students were so excited that we were starting this unit!

sorting subtraction facts

spin, graph, & add

number & tens frames

roll, add, color

mixed up sentences

spelling

ABC order
(look at those cute shoes...they are always sparkly! Who wouldn't love that?!)

writing center

word unscrambling

 syllable sorting


rhyming

What else is making me happy?
Oh, I am so glad that you asked...
I am SOOOOO happy that my students are really rocking their assessments! Today they had a writing assessment & I was EXTREMELY happy with their work! :)  

Ok, I will leave you now! I hope that you have all had a great Monday! Only 12 more days left!!!

~Jen


8 comments:

Lisa R. said...

I am totally loving Scentos-- and those black sparkly shoes of yours!! :) So cute!

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Krogers Kindergarten said...

I love the center with the sea horses and the ten frames. I'm always looking for more ways to reinforce that "ten and ____" concept! This post makes me sad that we ran out of time and didn't get to do "centers" for oceans...next year!!

Danielle


PS I gave you a nice little shout out on my blog today because we are LOVING the memory book :)

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

Still can't find scentos!!

Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog is Having a Giveaway!
My TpT Store

Jen's Kinder Kids said...

Jessica~ I had the manager at Wal-Mart call me & hold them for me when they came in! That was the only way I could get my hands on those elusive little things! ;)

Cupcake said...

I love scented gadgets!! I've never seen a Scento before...
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Lohren Nolan said...

Oh my goodness! I need those TOMS. They are so cute!

Totally Terrific Teaching Tools

Lohren Nolan

Stacy said...

I love your ocean unit ideas. I just found your blog and am your newest follower. Now I'm heading over to your TPT store to check it out. Thanks so much for sharing.
Stacy

simpsonsuperstars

Katie Mense said...

Yay, Scentos!!! They make me happy too:)!! So glad you found them!
Little Warriors

Post a Comment