Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Can't Get All This Stuff Working Right!!

Ok, I don't know what is going on with my blog, but I cannot get pictures to stay on it...I deleted my post from yesterday because all of the pictures disappeared. What? I don't know what I am doing wrong!?? Anyway, I have been away from the blog lately because I've had a sick little one & I have been a busy mama taking care of him. I did manage to get this little literacy unit made & posted to TpT. I made this unit with the intention that my students could do the activities independently while I am getting all those end of the year kinder assessments done! Can you believe we are in the HOME STRETCH? Wow!! I am feeling the pinch of getting all my end of the year stuff done! So...here it is...I hope you like it.


Under the Sea Literacy Activities
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Under-the-Sea-Literacy-Activities

I am so sorry that I don't have a freebie from it yet. I am still trying to figure out how to post a freebie right on my blog from one of the document sites...can anyone help this new girl out?

Have a great Thursday Everyone!!

~Jen

2 comments:

Krogers Kindergarten said...

Well I can't help you with the picture issue but here's what I know about posting documents on your blog. As a blog reader I have always preferred Google Docs because I already had a gmail account and the documents downloaded automatically by clicking on the link. But as a blogger, I have never been able to figure out how to use Google Docs without having all kinds of formatting issues so I have been using scribd and I really love it. It is super easy to upload and embed documents, the reader can see the whole document before downloading (a feature I also love as a reader) and you can see how many views and downloads you have on a specific link (not sure if GD has this feature or not). Hope that helps :)

Unknown said...

I've had the same problem. =) I figured I'd play with it more this summer and try to figure it out. Love your blog...I'm a new follower!
Bobbie


The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

Post a Comment