Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Am I the Only One??

I still have 8 days of school left! Am I the only teacher that is still in session? I am so jealous that so many of you are already getting to enjoy your summer.
 
Okay, I'll stop whining now! I am happy that I have ALL of my end of the year assessments, paperwork & report cards completed!
 
Woop, Woop! That will make these last few days a little smoother! I am really looking forward to sleeping in & relaxing.  :)

On another note...

LOOK what came in the mail today...
I am sooooo excited about the book study that Mrs. Wills will be doing in blog-land this summer! I can't wait to get started!

I need to send a special shout out to Laura over at Kinder Kraziness for spotlighting me on her blog!
Photobucket 
I have warm fuzzies all over! :) Thank you, Laura! I just love all the kindness & support that there is in blog-land!! Hop over there and check out her blog! You will LOVE it!!

Happy Saturday!!

~Jen


13 comments:

Lisa R. said...

No ma'am, you are not alone out there!! :) I am in school for 9 more days. I saw your spotlight this morning on Kinder Kraziness- congratulations!! That's awesome! :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Barbara said...

We still have Tuesday and half of Wed. in our corner of Texas . . . those days will be interesting because after a three-day weekend, they may not see the point . . . maybe 8 days IS better . . . . I'm loving checking in on your blog!

Barbara
The Corner On Character

Miss Sara said...

I'm in school until June 22nd ;)

Tonia said...

I have eight more days too! Glad I have all the report cards and gifts ready! Just found your blog, I will be a new follower!
Tonia
Mrsvento.blogspot

Unknown said...

Congrats on being featured on Kinder-Kraziness. I still have 1 week left!

Maria
Kinder-Craze

Miss Nelson said...

I'm still teaching and still have to finish report cards. You rock! Once I finish report cards, I'll it shall be smooth sailing.

Tanya said...

You're not alone! In fact, I'll still be at it when you start enjoying summer break. We don't end until June 21st for the kids, staff goes until June 22nd!
Tanya ☺
First Grade is Fantabulous!

Lori Rosenberg said...

June 8 for me. I, however, have not begun doing my report cards! You are way ahead of the game!

Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Unknown said...

Hang in there! Some of our surrounding counties are still in session for another week. Thanks for participating in my feature today =)

Laura
Kinder Kraziness

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower. Friday was our last day of school! Of course I'll be back next week working in my room!

I just started a new blog so I hope you'll check out kindergarten from a man's world!

Kindergartensmorgasboard@blogspot.com

Judy said...

I'm your newest follower thanks to Laura..isn't she great? Don't worry, those 8 days are going to fly by!!

Judy
♥Teaching Little Apples♥

Kristy Helms said...

My last day with my Kinder friends is June 12.

Kathleen said...

So glad you're joining in on the fun! Don't worry you'll get to the end soon enough!!
Kathleen
Growing Kinders

Post a Comment