Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkins!

I have really gotten into making these science mini-units lately. I love to use them with my students & they love the activities. They have very basic, easy to understand information, and they have been very successful in my classroom this year.
Next week I will be teaching about pumpkins, so I made a pumpkin mini-unit to use during my science time.
 
 
It has labeling, a cut & paste flow map, a tree map, an easy reader, vocabulary cards, a writing activity, and labels to use after making a pumpkin craft. I know that these are good activities for kinders because I have tried them out with my class! :)
 
It is included in my 20% Spooktacular Sale, so click on the picture to go to my store & snag it up!
OR
Check out my Facebook Page to see how you can win it!! 
 
 
 
Happy Saturday!!
 
 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

would def. use!
molly_27@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Looks great!
plemonsd@monroe.k12.tn.us

Unknown said...

Cant wait to check it out.... jenpaynter@gmail.com

Michelle Griffo said...

so fun! we did pumpkins last week!
:)
Michelle
Apples and ABC's

Unknown said...

Cant wait to check it out.... jenpaynter@gmail.com

Post a Comment