Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Funny Stuff!

Did you see this on Pinterest???
halloween party favor
Too cute, huh!?!
What about this...???
Pumpkin scare crows! hahahah
I was cracking up at these two! Bwahaha!!
 
Halloween kid craft
I'm thinking about making this cute little guy with my class this year! What do you think?
 
 
Anywho...Fall break is allowing me to be pretty productive. Here are 2 new units that I made...
 
I had already made a fall themed literacy unit, so here is the math unit to compliment it. I hope you like it!
 
So, then I made this little science unit about leaves. I had such a great response with my 5 senses unit that I thought I would try to put some more science-y stuff in my store...sounds like a good idea, right??

 
This one has a lesson plan for each day & activity sheets to go with them. There is an anchor chart idea, observation sheets, 2 little leaf readers, and some other stuff...I can't give it all away! ;)
 
I know, I know, you want to win them, right?!
Okay, the first 5 people to blog about them can have them BOTH for FREE!! Just put your link in my comments so I can check it out!
 
Oh yeah, don't forget to enter my SCENTOS giveaway...and tell your friends about it, too!
 

11 comments:

lorena said...

I'm so sad I don't have a blog. :( But your stuff is great and I was one of the people who love your 5 Senses unit! ;)

Jen's Kinder Kids said...

Send me your email Lorena...you can be the 1st winner! :)

lorena said...

OMG!! Seriously?! Thank you!! Thank you!!! I'm so happy! I know, I'm a dork, sorry. ;) I really appreciate the time and effort you put into your blog and your willingness to share. Bloggers like you help make our job a bit more fun. ;)
Here is my email: lorepuckett at verizon dot net
Thanks again Jen!
xoxo

NiseyT said...

I don't have a blog but will definately be telling my team about the units. They look super fun!
Denise

Jen's Kinder Kids said...

Check your email! Let me know what you think about them!! Yay!!

Sara said...

I don't have a blog, but will show them off at my school and to my teacher friends! :) I just found your blog and I LOVE it! Thanks!

sarachrobot@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I just made a blog account so I could enter this contest...I love reading your blog and using your materials!!!

Miss Nelson said...

I bet these are great! :)

NiseyT said...

Jen,
Thank you so much! You are too sweet. I did check my email and didn't see them there. I have been having trouble with that account. Is there anyway you could send it to this email please? Dthomas@limacityschools.org
Thanks again.
Denise

Cupcake said...

The Ghost Poop is so cute! Never thought I'd put "poop" and "cute" in the same sentence!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Kate said...

The ghost poop is TOO CUTE!! I need to use it. I have some ocotober themed stuff on my blog. Be sure to follow to check it out!!
Your newest follower,
Kate
freshandfunfirstgrade.blogspot.com

Post a Comment