Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Here's What I'm Planning....

Okay, so you know that I have been out of school for 2 weeks. I know that sounds great, but this is my FAV-O-RITE time of year to teach. Seriously, I look forward to the fun autumn stuff every year...I think it may even be why I became a teacher...ok, that's not entirely true...ha! But I REALLY love the fall. So, with the year round schedule, I miss out on 2 solid weeks of fall time fun! *sniff* I know you are all rolling your eyes & asking what the heck I'm whining about~ I have 2 weeks OFF for goodness sake!
Anyway- here are a few of the things that I have prepared for my cuties when we get back to school next week...
 

 
I love a good sentence un-scrambling & my students do, too. :)
 
This will be my magnet center. The words hang on my desk & they use magnet letters to build the words. Then, they record & read the words on their sheet. (Excuse the poor pic quality) You can have this one because it is FREE!! Get it here! Yippie for free stuff!! :)

I plan on using this one as a math center the first week back. They have to choose a card, color the scarecrow to match the card color, write the number in the box, & fill in the 10 frame.

I will use this acorn math center the 2nd week back. It's done the same way as the scarecrow center, but instead of the number there is a 10 frame...duh, you couldn't have figured that one out on your own could ya?

 
This is a fun little sorting center. They choose a leaf & place it on the correct tree mat.
 

 
I just couldn't resist posting this one. It is just so doggone cute...if I say so myself! And, the best part is...this one is FREE! You can get it here. Don't you just love FREE stuff?!!
 
Ok~ that's enough of me rambling! If you pick up the freebies please leave a little feedback!
 
Don't forget to leave me a comment...it gets lonely out here in blogland! Corny, right!!??

3 comments:

Rose said...

These are just too cute. Thanks so much for sharing. These will go great in my centers next week.
Rose

sspeller said...

The spider syllables game is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing...
Laura

Unknown said...

OMG, all of those activities look super fun!! So creative!!

:) Nancy
Joy of Kindergarten

Post a Comment