Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Just a quick little post...
I hope everyone had a safe & happy Halloween!
I just whipped up this little journal packet for math in November. Every task can be found in the CCSS...sorry, no patterns here!
I LOVE to use these as a warm-up exercise before I begin my daily math lesson. They are so great to get the kiddos talking math! I hope you like them!!
 
 
I'm gonna give away a packet, or 2, or 3...
The winners will be the ones that guess my favorite Halloween candy.
Good Luck!!
 
 

9 comments:

Jay Pea said...

Candy corn?

Karyn said...

Milky Way's?

Mrs. Leeby said...

Almond Joy? (That's my favorite)! Just love your blog. . . and candy!

Irene
Learning With Mrs. Leeby

lorena said...

Airheads? That's what's in my Trick or Treat bowl right now lol. ;) Finger's crossed!

Jenny G. said...

Kit kats?
pjbs@charter.net

Barbara said...

Snickers...
bharmor@hotmail.com

Rachel said...

Laffy Taffy or Gummy Worms?

rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

Sara said...

Rese's Cups
sarachrobot@hotmail.com

Jen's Kinder Kids said...

Sara, Barbara, & Jenny...check your email! I just sent the packet to you! Please let me know how you like it!! :)

Post a Comment