Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Literacy

Here's what's happening in my centers this week...
 
They went NUTS over this pocket chart because they could actually read it! I have never had them so excited at this center as they were today...and it was my low group that came here! So happy!!

What can be better than a super fun fishing center? They had to fish out a letter, tell their partner the letter name & sound, then they both stamped it on their sheet...so cute!



 This is my writing center & a labeling sheet in the center. I am so pleased with the work that they did here today. 

 This is the Football Freebie that I posted yesterday. My kids did great with it! Yay! (sorry for the nasty glare...boo!)
This is a picture of my write the room center. This little cutie was doing such a great job reading & writing those words!
 

Okay, enough bragging about my kiddos! I was just a proud mama with all their hard work today!
 
If you like these activities you can get them here...
 
and here...
 
Have a happy Monday!! :)
 



1 comments:

SC Teacher 28 said...

Just downloaded the super cute football freebie! Can't wait to get it printed and laminated to use with my kinders!! You are great! Thanks so much for sharing with us!!

Joni
KinderKids Fun

Post a Comment