Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sight Word Stuff & A Quick Sale...

Hi everyone!!
I don't know about your class, but my class needs TONS of practice learning their sight words! I just finished making these...
They look like this...
(click the pic for a little freebie)

 
And one of my best sellers is this packet that is also geared around sight words...
 
They look like this...

 
If you like them go grab them now because my store is on sale until midnight tonight!! :)
 
 
Don't foget to enter my SCENTOS Markers giveaway!!
There are some AWESOME new products from them that you will definitely want to win!!
 
Have a great Sunday!!
:)


2 comments:

Cupcake said...

Your sight word pages look great!! Some of my firsties could really use these!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

lorena said...

These are great, thanks for sharing! I just spent some "time" at your store. ;) Thanks for your sale!!! xoxo

Post a Comment