Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 17, 2012

Apple Fun & A Winner!

Isn't the apple theme just the best? My kids are so excited to learn about apples this week. I had everyone bring in an apple from home so that we can do the super fun activities like sorting, painting, graphing, tasting, comparing, contrasting, & the list goes on. We top off our learning by making applesauce with them...Yum!!
Here is a little peek at my apple math centers this week
 Who doesn't love a roll & color. In our case, it's going to be a roll & bingo dot activity.
Number Order- all of mine need lots of practice with this one!

You know I've gotta get them up & moving. This count the room activity will do the trick!

 
 
Here's a little apple sizing sequence activity (this one is not in my math unit). This one tripped them up a little...they really had to think about it!
 
I am also doing a cut & paste number order 1-10 activity, but the picture that I took has disappeared?!?!? I guess the ghosts of Halloween are playing tricks a little early this year...ha ha!
 
If you like what you see you can get your very own by clicking the picture below! Yay!
~Awesome Apple Math Unit~
 
As promised, I picked a winner from yesterdays posts. I used the random number generator, but I cannot get the darn widget in this post! I don't know what I'm doing wrong?!?
 
Anyway...thank you ALL for the ideas for my pumpkin unit! I will do my best to get as many of them in there as possible!! :)
 
The random number generator picked comment #7!!!
That is AMY!!! Yay for you Amy!! I will be sending the Apple Literacy Unit to your email!! Be on the lookout for it!!

1 comments:

Amy C said...

Thank you! I can't wait to use this!

Post a Comment