Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!! Yay!

Well, today I officially begin the last year of my 30's...boo!! I guess I better live it up before I enter the dreaded 40's...aaaaaahhhh!!
Ha ha!
I did manage to crank out the literacy part of my apple unit. It will fit in nicely with your apple theme. Here it is...
Wanna win it? Leave me a comment about what math or literacy activities you would like to see in my pumpkin unit. I'll pick a winner on Monday!
 
If you don't win it & you just can't wait to get it...
 
Remember that it is on sale today (along with everything in my TpT store)! So get it while the gettin's good!
 
Have a super Sunday!! I'm on my way to party it up with the fam! Bring on the CAKE!!
 
 
 

19 comments:

Liz said...

I love having kids estimate how many seeds are in three different sized pumpkins and then cutting the pumpkins open to count them. So maybe a recording sheet for that?
Liz
Teaching in the Valley

Mrs. Brown said...

I love the cut and paste activities! Maybe that in your pumpkin unit? Thanks!

kellybrown28021@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I always like writing activities!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Lauren said...

I love patterns! Maybe you could do some Jack O Lantern patterns??

Lauren C
www.kinder-friends.blogspot.com

Annabell said...

I love using follow the direction art activities as one of my independent stations during our literacy time. Maybe one of those for a fall pumpkin or Jack O Lantern...
Annabell B.

Constance said...

Read the Room activities would be great!

crhdouglas@gmail.com

Amy C said...

My class loves read and write the room activities.

arcrow@sbcglobal.net

Rachel said...

I would love to see a pumpkin life cycle cut and paste activity!

rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

Cupcake said...

Happy Birthday!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Heather said...

Beginning sounds or graphing.

Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

sspeller said...

I'd like to see all the great tpt sellers add some additional "meat" to all the units being created... I love all the Math & Lit activities, but how bout some super fun Science experiments, etc!!!! That would make my day!

sspeller@verizon.net

Laura Park said...

Concept of more & fewer! It's hard for my kids. Thanks!

Cherie said...

I would love to see a 'Label the Pumpkin Parts' activity!

NiseyT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NiseyT said...

My kinders love the read and write the room activities or maybe a pumpkin investigation type activity. Happy birthday! Hope it was a good one.
Denise
Dthomas122@woh.rr.com

Miss Nguyen's Class said...

Something that involves ten frames.

sn.nguyen19@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Any subtraction games would be great.

jaguartee@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

would love this!
molly_27@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your posts.
Reesa

Post a Comment