Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 23, 2012

This & That

Here are a few things that I worked on in my classroom today. Yay for teacher workdays!


These are the penguins that we painted on Friday.
The students always do a great job on these!


These are my potato heads. I saw on pinterest a teacher that took pictures of hers put together & then her students had to remake them according to the pictures. I LOVE this center (and so do they).

Mr. Winter Head

Puppy Potato


Spidey!



Mrs. Potato Head

Mr. Crazy Head

Mr. Nerd Head :)


Santa!

Potato Teen

Kitty  Potato
Baby Big Mouth
Kid Potato
The last thing I did was to take all those broken crayons & melt them down to make these cute little heart crayons. I am going to give them out as part of my Valentine gift to my students.

0 comments:

Post a Comment