Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

     So, I went to school today to drop some stuff off, run some copies, & make sure that I am totally ready for next week. I don't usually step foot in the school when I am on a break, so this was very rare for me. I'm glad I did though because I was able to put my mind at ease for the rest of my vacation that I am ready to go on Monday!

     I am starting the new year off with my bear unit. The kids usually get a kick out of learning about bears. I have lots of fun stuff planned so I will be sure to post pics when everything is done. I will end the week with them bringing in their teddy bears, yikes! I don't usually like for them to bring distractions from home, but I am going to see how it goes this one time.

     Until then, I am going to relish in what is left of my time off!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment