Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Rug!

     In the fall there was a company in our area that was offering $500 grants for teachers. So, I took a shot and wrote a grant for a new classroom rug. Well, right before we got out for Christmas, my new rug arrived for my classroom!! I was super excited about it and so were my students. Now everyone has their own square with plenty of room. There are no more arguments about being squished or someone touching someone else or wondering where to sit during carpet time. It is absolutely perfect!! Check us out sitting on our new spots!
Our rug came from Lakeshore Learning and it has seating for 30. They love having a spot that is all their own!

Now for a little silliness!! :)

Thank you to Omnova Solutions for giving my students this great new rug! We absolutely Love it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment