Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spring Time Math!

Hello Everyone!!
Well, you've been asking for it & I finally finished it!!
Here is the Spring math centers packet...
Here is what it looks like...

Remember...all you need to do is print on colorful card stock & laminate & you are ready to go!
I make these packets with the same (or similar) activities so that my students will be completely independent during center time. 
The fewer times I have to explain things the better! 
EVERYTHING has been tested on my firsties & they continue to be highly engaged throughout the center time! 
Win! 

Wanna copy?

Pin it, leave a link in the comments, & I will pick some lucky winners! :)

However, if you don't win, it's only $2
I like to keep the prices down for the poor teachers, like me! Ha! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment