Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

It's "A" Day!

Hello everyone!
Yesterday I blogged about my classroom end of year ABC countdown. 
You can read about that here.
So, today I kicked it off with A day.
Today was Animal Art...woo hoo!
Remember, I am keeping things easy peasy cheesy & SUPER low prep. I grabbed these farm animal templates from my awesome friend Reagan Tunstall...ain't she just the greatest?!
These were soooooo easy for my kiddos to cut and paste & the extra bonus was how quiet they were! 
They took this seriously!!
I let them pick from pigs, goats, sheep, and horses.
Here's how they turned out...
I just love those curly tailed pigs! 
(That black horse is a little wonky, haha)
I will have them all mounted on the green butcher paper with the barn...
Just didn't get that far today! :)
Next up?
B Day
Check back tomorrow to see our fun!! :)

1 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

So cute!! Can't wait to see what you'll do tomorrow! Bubbles!?

Post a Comment