Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 27, 2015

It's The Final Countdown!

Hello everyone!
Well, I made it! The final countdown is here!! 
Wooooo!!
So, in my class, we do the ABC countdown. I made this countdown based on the bazillions of pins I found & requirements that my school has. Here is the letter that I send home to the parents...
 Here is the plan!
My goal was to have fun, but to also do SIMPLE activities that do NOT require a lot of prep. After all, it is testing season & who has time to do crazy, over the top stuff!
Also, my wallet is screaming at me so I didn't want to put a ton of money into the activities!
Annnddd my student's parents are strapped for cash so I didn't want to ask them for much.
We are in a strict uniform school so I am not allowed to do anything that interferes with that (I did get special approval for "U" day). 
Sooo, working within these limitations, this is what I was able to come up with...
I will post our fun along the way so that you can see the craziness that ensues! 
I can't believe that we are down to 26 days!!! 
Yippie! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment