Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Plants!

Happy Spring!!
I am soooo happy that all the fun spring themes have finally rolled around! 
Here's what we've been doing...
Last week we learned ALL about plants. I mean we learned about life cycle, needs, parts...you name it & I taught it! 
We wrapped up last week's learning with a little directed drawing activity.
Here's how they turned out...


 I love the variety of flower types that I got. This class has about ZERO in the creativity department so when we do directed drawings they LOVE it! 
 They are all super quiet & totally concentrating on their artwork...it has become an activity that they really look forward to. 
 Well..this week we planted our lima bean in our baggies & hung them in the window. Thank you Apples & ABC's for the cute greenhouse templates.
The kiddos are very excited to see if our little experiment will work. There was a HUGE debate about the fact that plants need soil to grow & a paper towel isn't soil. Hee hee! I guess we will have to see what will happen...

0 comments:

Post a Comment