Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Beach Fun

I am really getting excited about the end of the year!

This is the time of the year that I can take a deep breath & stop stressing about getting everyone on grade level! 

Now the fun stuff can begin!!

I love to end the year with fun themes like dinosaurs, beach fun, transportation, etc!

I just finished the beach math unit that goes along with the beach literacy unit that I posted earlier this month! 

Here it is if you wanna take a peek...

I am trying to create little collages of my stuff, but I am not nearly as crafty as some of my bloggy friends! 
This collage does not show everything in the packet. 
You can check it out on TPT by clicking on the pic! 
It will be on sale until I remember to take it off sale! Ha!

Anyway~ only 28 more days for me AND we have a workday this Friday! Woo Hoo!!

Have a great week!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment