Wednesday, April 11, 2012


I can't believe that I have made it to 100! I am super excited! I am on cloud 9...or should I say 100?!? I know, corny!! :) I feel so loved. Thank you to everyone that is on board with me! I am so excited to share my stuff with you. I LOVE teaching & creating new things to use with my students & to share with fellow teachers. I am learning so much and I can't wait to share it with blog world!

I am currently working on some math activities that can be used for assessments, warm up activities, morning math, or whatever works for your class. I am hoping to post them sometime tomorrow. Sorry to make you wait! :)

Have an awesome night everyone! 


Lori Rosenberg said...

You go girl! Congratulations to you! I remember when I got super excited to reach 25 followers! Actually, I was excited after I got my first follower. That is, the first one who wasn't me! To tell you the truth, I get excited every time I add a new follower. Anyway, your blog is excellent and you should be very proud of yourself!

Lori (
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Jen said...

Lori~ You are so sweet! Thank you so much for being so supportive! This is why I love blogging. Everyone is so excellent!!


KinderRoom103 said...

Congratulations on making it to 100 followers!!! I can understand your excitement, I am excited every time I get a new follower!!! When you can please come on over and check out my blog and maybe follow me!!!!!


Ms. Patterson said...

Hey you commented on my blog for the free giveaway but you forgot to leave your email

Please email me @

So I send the it right own

Ms. Patterson

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

First Grade Blue SKies

Heather's Heart said...

That is awesome!

If you have a giveaway, I would love to donate an item from my TpT store! =)

Thank you for visiting me! I would love for you to visit again soon and maybe follow me back! =)

We all LOVE new followers! =)

Thank you for sharing such great *freebies*! =)

Heather's Heart

Post a Comment