Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Catching Up

Ok, so with all the craziness of the end of the year and holiday activities, I haven't had time to post.
I just love our school on the last day before winter break because it is full of fun surprises for the kids. We get to go to the multi purpose room to hear singing from our school choir, a presentation from a church that sort of sponsors our school at Christmas time, singing from our principal, and other little fun things. Then, at the end of the day we get to open presents that were brought to our school from Team Church. They make sure that EVERY kid in our school receives a gift and knows that he/she is special. I LOVE to see their faces light up when they get their own gift. The gifts are pretty awesome, too! The get remote controlled cars, playdoh sets, art kits, Barbie dolls, etc! It is amazing.
It is hard to believe that the first half of the year is already gone. I am very proud of my class and all of the progress that they are making. I know that the second half of the year will be as great as the first half. I am going to really be pushing them to achieve at high levels and to accomplish all the things that I am expecting of them. I find that if you expect great things, you will get great things.
Here's to a great new year!
Happy 2011 everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment