Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Gotta Love a Sale!!

Guess what friends??? It's the TpT Back To School Sale!! YIPPIE!! Click on the picture to head straight to my TpT store to snatch up all those goodies that you have had your eyeballs on! :0


Thank you to Jessica from A Turn To Learn for the cute picture!


Here are a few of my favorite Back To School Goodies...
I have been in school for 2 weeks now & these have proven themselves successful!! :)

Back To School Fun! A Literacy Unit

This is a great literacy unit that is packed with great beginning of the year activities...and here is the math unit to coincide with it!

Back To School Fun~ A Math Unit!

My kids absolutely LOVE these fold books! They were SOOOOO excited that they could read them all by themselves! I had several parents call & write notes about how impressed they were that there kids were already reading with these little gems!! (I even have them for math!)

Fun With Fold Books!

These ABC cut & paste pages have been great for our phonics warm ups. Plus, the kiddos need all the cutting practice that I can give them!!

ABC Cut & Paste Pages

So, there you have it! This is a just a little taste of what I have in my shop! Go over there & grab these while they are SUPER cheap during this sale! I know I'll be grabbing lots of great finds, too!!
We teachers have to help each other out!! :)

Thanks friends!!




1 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey! I'm having a Linky Party on my blog for the TPT sale. You should pop on over and add your shop link to spread the word about your sale!
http://teacherlisasclass.blogspot.com/2012/08/back-to-school-sale-and-linky-party.html

Lisa
The Lower Elementary Cottage

Post a Comment