Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 27, 2015

Feeling Springy!

Hello Friends!
I made it....
SPRING BREAK!!
Two weeks of blissful relaxation! 
Yippie!!

Before leaving today, I wanted to have some Springtime happiness to welcome us back after the break.
But, what?
Here's what we came up with...
DRUM ROLL, PLEASE!!


FLOWERS!!


We did a flowers in a vase directed drawing.

They were so into the drawing & super serious about it!
Here are some of the finished products...



I just LOVE how each one turned out! 
My kiddos were really proud of them. 
I know it is super simple, but sometimes they just like to have it broken down step by step! 
My classroom is happy & cheery & ready to greet us when we come back from our break!
I made a little direction sheet in case you want to do it with your class or even put it in a center!
Please forgive the primitiveness! ;)


 Have a great Friday!!
Let me know if you use it!! 

1 comments:

Melanie Lloyd said...

What beautiful artworks! Love seeing kids drawings :)

Post a Comment