Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

More Random Room Pics..

Hi everyone!! 
Lots of randomness ahead...get ready!! 
Like I said yesterday, I am trying to get my blog all caught up....
I have been meaning to post these room pictures for a while, but 1st grade has been CUH-Razy!
Anyway~ I posted some classroom pics HERE & I wanted to post a few others that are around my room...
We really focus on rules & being good citizens the first few weeks of school (who doesn't??). To wrap up the the unit we made this bulletin board as a class. I hung our rules & our "good citizens" chart. Then the kids each drew a rule on an index card to go on the board. It turned out seriously cute! They really got into making those cards!! 

This is a shot of my listening center & reading bulletin board...


Here is my writing center....

I just love my sink area with the zebra rug & mirror! It makes me smile! :)
Here is my door. I love the banner!! It is from April at Wolfelicious! 

 This was a phonics activity that I thought turned out too cute! 

This was a super fun activity from this packet by First Grade Fever By Christie...
First Grader at Last! Back-to-School Unit
Sorry the picture is blurry...just click the link to get there! 

Okay~ randomness over...
Let me know if you have any questions/comments!!





2 comments:

Danielle said...

So cute. I love the yellow and zebra print! I'm using zebra print border in my room, too, plus some leopard print.

Danielle
Carolina Teacher

Jen's Kinder Kids said...

I love the zebra stuff & my kids do too! It is fun to decorate with!

Post a Comment