Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day Cuteness!

I just love the way our Mother's Day Booklets turned out this year!
I won this Mother's Day Packet from Just Wild About Teaching & it was loaded with great ideas & pages for the booklets...not to mention the fabulous high heels!! 
Here is what some of the booklets look like from the front.
Aren't they just so cute & sassy!! 
*The Happy Mother's Day banner is NOT included in the packet. My assistant had already made them from last year, so I used them for this. There is another banner included in the packet. 
 I just love the heels on the animal print papers! 
They added the sequin bling to fancy the heels up a bit! :)

This is the poem that they wrote & attached to the inside front cover.

This is a page that I always use with my Mother's Day unit because they always turn out so cute! 

This is one of the awesome pages that you will find in the packet from Wild About Teaching. I think it turned out precious!! 

Then we put the traditional handprint flower on the inside of the back cover to finish the booklet off. I just love the finished product! It is definitely something that the moms will keep forever! <3



2 comments:

Kimberly Ann said...

Love all these ideas! Too cute!
We are using your Buggin' Out Math centers this week! :)

Kimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

Jen's Kinder Kids said...

Yay! Let me know how it goes!

Post a Comment