Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Counting Down the Days!!

Summer wiggles & giggles have taken over my classroom as the year winds down! I'm sure that I am not alone on this one. 
Here is a look at our math centers this week. I triple heart love the beachy theme & the kids are diggin' it too! 
Flip Flop Fun~ writing numbers & making tens frames

Seashell Sums~ count 'em, add 'em, color 'em

This is an oldie but a goodie! 
It is not in my beach math packet...sorry!

Sandcastle Subtraction~ match cards, record equations with answers

Balls or Boats?~ write numbers, compare, color the object that has the most

All of these activities & more can be found here! Or you can click on the pic to take you there! :)


I have 10 days left & I am so ready to be outta there for a little while!!
Unfortunately, I only get a 4 week summer! 
Bummer...the only drawback of being in a year round school!




1 comments:

lorena said...

Your math packet looks great! We have thirteen days to go...

Post a Comment