Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 30, 2023

Well- Look who's back!

 Yowza- It's been a minute since I blogged! 

Let me just give a little update/ info for those that are new here.

I am going into year 18 of teaching. I have been hovering in kindergarten and first grade. Last year was in first. I also taught in a different state last year & am looking forward to coming back to my home state & school district. I am married (16 years) and have 3 awesome kiddos- 2 have already left the nest *sad face* and the other is in middle school. My dog, Sally, is a rescue that was shot in the eye & shoulder and has turned out to be the most awesome 1-eyed dog in the whole world. Here are some other highlights...

  • I am going back to kindergarten for the upcoming school year. Yay!
  • I am excited to post some new kinder content. I will be going to my dream school & I cannot wait!
  • My classroom decor will be simple and sweet. I am looking to simplify and streamline. More on that later. 
  • I love to make shirts, lanyards, pens, etc as a creative outlet. 
  • I also LOVE to read when I can squeeze in the time. 
I am going to blog again later about some of this stuff. Stay if you like, it would be great to know there are others out there. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment