Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Get 'Em Moving!

Hi all!
I have a wiggly group of kinder kids (who doesn't- ha!) this year so it is super important for me to get them up & moving as much as possible. One of the ways I do this is through my math centers.
I LOVE to do count the room activities! 
My kinders love to work in them, too! 
Here is an example of a count the room...
Here is the set up-
First, I put apple erasers into the bags that are labeled a-i to match the recording sheet. *If you don't have apple erasers, no worries, I have included an apple sheet for you that will work perfectly! 

Then, I put those bags all over my room. It's kind of like a Hide-and-Seek game for the kiddos! 

The kiddos find a bag, count the apples, and record the number on the recording sheet.
Easy Squeezy & super easy prep! 


Here is the freebie for ya! 
You're welcome! ;)

If you want more fun stuff- here is the entire packet! It has number activities for the kinders! 


Let me know if you snag it by leaving me feedback on TpT! 
Happy Teaching!!


1 comments:

modelpapers2021 said...

Model Paper
Previous Papers Download
Subject wise 10th Board Model Paper
Please check the Concerned Board Official Site to find the 10th Board Exam Sample Papers. To find Subject-Wise All Board 10th Model Question Paper PDF Links.
Every Subject 12th Board Exam Question Paper PDF Links are updated in this section.

Kar II PUC Model Paper 2021, (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ 2nd PUC ಮಾದರಿ ಕಾಗದ 2021). Kar II PUC Sample Paper 2021, Jain College 2nd PUC Model Question Paper 2021, Jain College 1st – 2nd PUC Important Question Paper 2021
Karnataka 1st PUC Question Paper 2021
Kar 2nd PUC Model Paper 2021
MQP's- Ist & IInd PUC PCMB Subjects
www.pue.kar.nic.in

Post a Comment