Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Let's Talk Writing

So this year my kiddos have really taken to writing. 
I mean REALLY!! 
They LOVE it!!
They love informational, small moment, opinion, choice, you name it. They have really great ideas & have really embraced writing
 but...
They are dropping the ball with conventions! 

I don't know how this happened. I'm teaching all the skills to them...capitals, punctuation, spacing, blah, blah, blah...
They are just not havin' it!
They just seem to disregard the need for any sort of convention. 
So, I'm busting out my good ole friend that I used with pretty good success when I taught kindergarten.
 It looks like this:
It's nothing new! In fact, I've sent it to a gajillion of you over the years! I get emails for this every.single.day! 
It's nothing special, but you WILL have to do some lessons on how to use a checklist. 
If you do it correctly this can be a very handy tool for you & your students! 
Let me know what you think!
Happy Teaching!

4 comments:

Janice said...

I would love to have a copy of this.

janpolk@kearneycats.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a copy of this checklist. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a copy of this checklist. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

mmorpg
İNSTAGRAM TAKİPÇİ SATIN AL
tiktok jeton hilesi
TİKTOK JETON HİLESİ
antalya saç ekimi
Takipci Satin Al
İNSTAGRAM TAKİPÇİ SATIN AL
metin2 pvp serverlar
instagram takipçi satın al

Post a Comment