Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 15, 2016

Hello...Is This Thing On??

Hi Bloggy friends!!
I have REALLLYYY been missing you lately!
I have had more than my fair share of crazy happening lately & I am hoping that I can get back to blogging more now. 

Anyway, enough about me...
Do you students LOVE using the dotters as much as mine do??
I am sooo over winter, but I made this little ditty to wrap up any & all winter-ish activities for this year. 
They have to roll one die, add ten, & dot the answer. If they finish dotting before time is up I let them color the picture. This is one center that is super engaging & keeps them pretty quiet as I work with small groups.



I have Roll & Dot activities in ALL of my "Save the ink" math packets. They all have different directions... sometimes they roll 2 dice & add them together, sometimes they roll 3 dice & add, sometimes they roll & subtract the small # from the big #...there are soooo many variations.

Here is this cutie for you for FREE!!
Try it out with your kiddos & see how they like it...
(click the pic to grab it!)


Let me know how it goes!!
Until next time...
Happy Teaching!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment