Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day & Catching Up the Countdown!

Hello everyone!!
Whew, I have been SUPER busy & have some catching up to do in blogland!
So, let's get started...
Thanks to First Grade Blue Skies for the AWESOME directed drawing packet!
I triple puffy heart LOVE how the Mommy drawings turned out! 
All of them turned out awesome...here are just a few that I managed to get a pic of.
Aren't they just the sweetest?

Now...on to the countdown...
F Day was Fruit Snacks! Here they are gobbling them down.
I told you I am keeping the countdown SUPER SIMPLE
My kiddos are loving it & look forward to it each day! 
F Day was sooo easy! :)

 Here are my cuties enjoying G Day- GAME DAY! We played Chutes & Ladders...
 Candy Land...
 Memory...
 And a little Hi-Ho Cherry-O. Once again, keeping things SUPER SIMPLE
 H Day? Hula Hoops, of course! Did I mention that I am keeping thing SUUUPPPPER Simple
But, like I said before, the kiddos are really LOVING each day! 


1 comments:

Justin03 said...

Great work done by your kindergarten students! I love their creativity. My little daughter goes to a Phoenix pre-k. Her teacher also teaches these fun things to the kids. I really enjoy when she repeats all that stuff again at home.

Post a Comment