I hope that everyone has had a WONDERFUL & JOYOUS holiday!
I was lucky enough to be part of the Holly Bloggy Christmas Exchange hosted by
The theme this time was "Favorite Things". We were to send our secret partner some of our favorite things...you know, we went all Oprah style on this one! :)
Here is a pic of what I sent to my secret partner Lynda from
Here's a rundown of my favorites:
1. I LOVE candy! That should explain the Kit Kats, gum, Starburst, & my HUGE dental bill.
2. Ya'll know of my addiction with Scentos markers! Seriously, you really need to use smelly markers with your kiddos! They are instantly engaged!!
3. Colorful Bic Crystal Pens~ are you kidding me? What teacher is not obsessed with pens?!
4. Colorful, LINED Post-Its~ Come on, who doesn't like colorful Post-Its! :)
5. Handy dandy hand sanitizer that clips right to my lanyard so when those little critters sneeze, cough, & snot all over me I can try to combat the germs!! Haha!
Here is a pic of what I got from my secret partner,who still remains a secret!
I don't know who sent it yet, but she (or he) nailed it! I triple heart LOVE Thirty One Gifts & I LOVE monogramming!! Yay! This is actually one of their items that I did NOT have! Way to go secret friend!! :)
I can't wait until the next teacher blogger exchange! If you did not participate this time, you should follow their blog so that you can get in on the fun the next time!!
Enjoy the rest of your break, friends!!