Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 29, 2012

New Stuff & A Freebie For Ya!

SO...I FINALLY go around to making my Back To School Math Unit. It took me FOREVER to get motivated & finish that thing. I finished the literacy one eons ago...
Back To School Fun! A Literacy Unit
I don't know what the problem has been. I think my creative juices dried up for a little while in all the heat! Anywho, here is the math unit. It deals only with the numbers 0-5. I know that when my little cuties come to me, this is all they can handle in the beginning. There are 7 different activities that are great for starting back & getting your math up and running.


Just click on the collage & it will take you right to my TpT store so you can snatch this one up! ANNNDDDD, just for my sweet followers, it will be 1/2 price for the next 2 days! That's right, you need to act fast to get this thing for half off!!

But wait...that's not all!! I have a FREEBIE for you!!!
Click here to grab it...woot woot!!


Whew...I think that is all that I have for you tonight. I have to get ready for bed...I have school tomorrow! :)



1 comments:

Mrs. Lindsey said...

What a great freebie! Thanks for sharing!

Lindsey
Lovin’ Kindergarten

Post a Comment