Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 29, 2012

Hot Days & a Sale!!

It is soooo stinkin' HOT here in NC!!
To celebrate I have been staying inside in the COLD A/C & doing some online shopping! :)
I went to the Kohl's website & picked up this.
Photo: The book and character on sale this month at Kohls is Skippyjon Jones. The have several characters and books. I am SO excited!
 


I just love that Skippyjon!! They have 5 books and the plush to go with them. Woo hoo! They also have some books left over from the previous selection & they are only $2.50!! Get over there & snatch them up!!

In honor of this EXTREME heat & those of you that are staying tucked inside to beat it...I am putting my entire TpT store on sale today & tomorrow. Hop on over & grab all those things you have been eyeballing! ;)

Stay Cool!!

Please leave comments! I love to hear from you!!



6 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

I am trying hard to not be jealous of everyone who is snatching up the cute Skippy toys. I wish we had a Kohl's close to me.

It is hot here in Texas too! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Kindertrips said...

I love sales!
Jennifer
kindertrips

Lisa R. said...

I didn't know that you could buy those on the website. Guess who's headed over to kohls.com right now! Thanks & stay cool!
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Sharon Dudley said...

Jen, I love Skippyjon Jones too! I'm your latest follower. I also just discovered Pete the Cat, and I'd love to get a plush toy of him. I just put up some really cool freebies for numbers 1 to 20 on my blog. If you have time, please come check it out.

Sharon Dudley, NBCT
http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

Miss Trayers said...

I love those Kohl's books/stuffed animals. Can't beat the price and it's for charity a win-win! Have to head out and get my some Skippyjon-the kids love those books! :)

NotJustChild'sPlay

Unknown said...

Ok, I'm going to add Kohl's to my checklist now! I have some fabulous awards for you! Come check them out HERE!
Nicole
Rowdy in Room 300

Post a Comment