Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 31, 2014

All Bundled Up!

I have had many requests to bundle my FIRST GRADE math journals & my writing journals!

I FINALLY got it all done & ready to go! 

These are my monthly writing journals...
There are 20 fun & motivating writing prompts to get kids excited about writing!
I don't know about you, but I take every opportunity I can to get my students pumped up to write!! 
These little journals are just the trick!! :)
Click the picture to check them out...

Next up are my BEST SELLING math journals!
I originally made these for my kindergarteners & they were such a big hit that I made them this year to use with my FIRSTIES! 
You can find the Kindergarten bundle here...

 Anyway, I received such positive feedback from the K set that I decided to also make a FIRST GRADE set & they are just as popular!!
I thank all of you for that! 

I use these daily as a quick little warm up before my math lesson & it gets my kiddos all ready to go for math! They LOVE them!! 
Click the picture to check them out...

I am putting ALL of my BUNDLES on sale just for you until Monday! Go over & take advantage of the savings!! :)

I hope that everyone had a great school year!
 I am down to 4 MORE DAYS!!

Yippie!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment